Welcome to Matt's Programming Primer!
Microsoft Visual Studio is used to create programs. The language used to do so that we will be focusing on is called C#. It was created by Microsoft and has been approved by the European Computer Manufacturers Association (ECMA) and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). C# was created to be a simple language that can be used for many different purposes with great accuracy.
This website will teach you how to use Microsoft Visual Studio C#: Click here to get started!.
Hopefully this website will get you pumped to make your very own program and teach you the basics.
If you already know the basics, click one of these links to get the lesson!:
- Mays, Andrew. "C# Visual Studio 2012 Creating a Basic Calculator." YouTube. YouTube, 4 Dec. 2012. Web. 25 Sept. 2015. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAwxnkUOSsM.
- "Learn to Develop With Microsoft." Learn to Develop with Microsoft Developer Network. Microsoft. Web. 25 Sept. 2015. https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us.
- "C Sharp (Programming Language)." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, 23 Sept. 2015. Web. 25 Sept. 2015. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C_Sharp_(programming_language).
- Gibson, Alec. "Input and Output Lesson." Computer Science Class. Coding, Huntsville, ON. 24 Sept. 2015. Lecture.
- McTavish, Mr. "C#." Mrmctavish. Web. 25 Sept. 2015. http://www.mrmctavish.ca/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/ics3u-unit-1-workbook-Sep-2015.pdf.